Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA328P
2 in stockCompare
The professional version of the Mini Pro is a microcontroller board. It has 14 digital input/output pins (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16MHz resonator, a reset button, and a mounting hole pin header.
1. 14 digital input/output ports RX, TX, D2~D13,
2. 8 analog input ports A0~A7
3. 1 pair of TTL level serial port transceiver port RX/TX
4.6 PWM ports, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
5. Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller
6. Support serial port download
7. Support external 3.3V~10V DC power supply
8. Support 9V battery power supply
9. Clock frequency 16MHz
10. Size: 33.3*18.0 (mm)
There are no reviews yet.