5V 2 Channel Relay Module
5V 2 Channel Relay Module High and low Level Trigger Dual Optocoupler Isolation 5V Relay Module
13 in stock
1. The module adopts genuine quality relay, the maximum load of the normally open interface: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A;
2. Using double optocoupler isolation, strong drive capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA;
3. The module operating voltage is 5V;
4. Each channel of the module can be triggered by jumper high or low level;
5. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move;
6. Power indicator (green), 2 relay status indicators (red)
7. User-friendly interface design, all interfaces can be directly connected through the wiring terminals, very convenient
1. DC+: connect to the positive pole of the power supply (voltage relay 5V)
2. DC-: Connect to the negative pole of the power supply
3. IN1-IN2: According to the setting of each channel, the corresponding relay can be controlled by high or low level.
1. NO1-NO2: Normal open interface of the relay. Before the relay is closed, it is left unconnected. After picking up, it is shorted to COM.
2. COM1-COM2: Relay Common Interface
3. NC1-NC2: Normally closed relay interface. Before the relay is closed, it is short-circuited with COM.
High and low level trigger selection:
1. S1-S2 is the high and low level trigger selection for Relay 1 – 2;
2. When com is shorted to low, the corresponding relay is a low level trigger. When com is shorted to high, it is a high level trigger.