3 in stockCompare
- Size: 25mm×13mm/0.98″×0.51″(approx)
- This module is based on principle of resistive voltage divider design,
- can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. input voltages up to 5v,
- the voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V
- (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V)
- AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023),
- so the minimum voltage of input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
- Voltage input range : DC0-25 V
- Voltage detection range : DC0.02445 V-25 V
- Voltage analog resolution : 0.00489 V
- Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected AD pins
- DC input interface : red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board,
- not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery,
- can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
There are no reviews yet.